I’ve said several times before, but if you have tips then you should use your blog to share them with others. I got really involved in last nights bbloggers chat in which bloggers shared their favourite tips and I really enjoyed it. I thought I would share with you my favourite beauty tips and hope you find them useful.
1. To get the perfect edge to your smokey eye look, use tape at the outer corner. Remove most of the stick before applying to skin by pressing onto the back of your hard; this will remove the wax like effect when you remove. Alternatively if you have a steady hand then hold a piece of card in place- I tend to use a piece from some packaging.
2. If you can’t be bothered to moisturise but your skin is desperate for some nourishment, put a splash of baby oil in your bath water. Just ensure you wash the bath out thoroughly after so no one slips!
3. Use a body moisturiser with tan in on your face before bed- no need for makeup when you wake up.
4. If your false lashes don’t bend to shape your eyelid, wrap it around a makeup brush before applying glue.
5. If you invest in one beauty treatment, make it your eyebrows, they are the picture frame to your face and get age you, make you look younger or emphasise your bone structure depending on how they styled.
6. Lee Stafford’s Hair GrowthTreatment actually works, your hair will be in so much better condition. I personally believe my hair has grown a lot more than usual since using the product and my hairdresser noticed the difference.
7. Don’t wash your hair everyday, you will strip out the natural oils and over process your hair. Likewise avoid styling tools as much as possible and you will notice the reduction in split ends. This will result in your hair appearing to grow more, when actually its just the same rate of growth without you snapping it.
8. If you run out of shaving gel, use conditioner to shave your legs.
9. Don’t spend a lot of money on ‘fashionable’ products, buy cheaper brands and invest in better brands when it comes to staple items ie. foundation, moisturiser, skin care.
10. Finally, make sure you are using the correct products for your skin type. This may sound simple but I personally was using a MAC foundation for years which unbeknown to me is designed for oily skin types. I have dry skin. I invested a fortune in moisturises, facials etc. yet I undid all this buy using my foundation everyday. More annoying was the fact I was sold this time and again until one MAC sales assistant told me it was completely wrong. I now ask is this ok for dry skin? If you go in and ask at a counter for a certain product, a sales assistant may think you are aware. They’re their to be asked, so ask!
I hope you have found these tips useful, I’m sure you probably know these already but if not try them!
What are your best tips?