Have you found anything difficult this week?
I usually go to the gym on Thursday nights, and I’m trying to remain in a routine. However, with the weather here I couldn’t eve drive to work, never mind the gym, so I was concerned I wouldn’t fit in my sessions. I’ve also been craving chocolate or sweets this week, something that doesn’t happen often with me!
I added in a Friday night workout, I didn’t have long; half an hour. I did 20mins on the cross trainer then stretched out, but it was better than not going at all. I’ve finally managed to hit my goal of 4 sessions in one week and I feel so much better for it. I feel so much healthier, I look better and I feel happier.
The biggest change this week in food, has been my lunches. I have only had my home made soup once, some cheese and biscuits (my weakness), a salad, a tin of soup and a panini. I had thought the variation would have led to less weight loss, but it hasn’t, so I’m pleased.
I weighed myself first thing on Saturday morning, I had noticed that my jeans were getting baggy on my legs and that my stomach was a lot flatter. The scales said 8 stone 11.25 lbs, so I’m back to my lowest weight again. I’m really pleased with the way I’m looking now, more so than what it says on the scales.
The Next Week
My Saturday Workout
- Dumbbell Bench Press – 6 reps of 6kg
- Dumbbell Lying Fly – 12 reps of 4kg
- Dumbbell Lying Fly Over Face – basically starting above your face (I can’t for the life of me remember the name of this exercise) – 24 reps of 2kg
- Bicep curl – 6 reps of 6kg – 3 sets
- Pulldown (Machine) – 6 reps of 25kg – 3 sets
- Shoulder Press – 6 reps of 5kg – 3 sets (I need to strengthen my shoulders as this is SO light)
- Chest Press – 6 reps of 15kg – 3 sets